THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR VISITING CRUISETRUTH.COM
YOU HAVE DISCOVERED THE GATEWAY TO OUR CHURCHILL & TUREN LTD. AD-FREE – HYPE – FREE CONSUMER TRAVEL UNIVERSE
OUR AWARD-WINNING WEB SITES WITH THOUSANDS OF PAGES OF PROFESSIONALLY WRITTEN TRAVEL CONTENT IS AVAILABLE EXCLUSIVELY FOR MEMBERS OF OUR ELITE TRAVELER CONCIERGE CLUB
TO CONTINUE ON TO THE LARGEST AD-FREE, SALES-FREE TRAVEL DATABASE IN THE DIGITAL WORLD
PLEASE ENTER YOUR ELITE TRAVELER
THE FEE TO JOIN OUR ELITE TRAVELER CONCIERGE CLUB IS $500 PER FAMILY ANNUALLY
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO INQUIRE ABOUT THE POSSIBILITY OF JOINING OUR CLIENTS IN 46 STATES AND 7 COUNTRIES AND RECEIVING WORLDWIDE VACATION PLANNING DESIGNED FOR INTELLIGENT CONSUMERS
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CALL US AT 800-445-7979
HERE ARE JUST A FEW FACTS ABOUT CHURCHILL AND TUREN LTD. THAT MIGHT BE OF INTEREST
No one on our staff is a “salesperson”. We have earned our worldwide reputation by always trying to be “Travel Truthtellers”. We don’t churn out trips to Vegas or airline tickets. Instead, we devote 100% of our energies to the planning of the vacations in the lives of our guests that truly matter.
Our on-site offices in 91 countries enable us to provide the very best locally organized travel arrangements for some of our country’s most passionate travelers. Everything we do, from escorted tours to cruises, from safaris, to riverboats, is done on a truly personalized basis.
- We’ve been named one of the nation’s Top Ten “Bespoke” Travel firms by Travel + Leisure
- Celebrating our 36th year. We have Operations offices in Illinois and Texas. Angela and Richard Turen are based at our Corporate Headquarters in Naples, Florida.
- We do not employ travel agents or any outside sales agents. We do not believe that travel should ever be “sold”. Our gimmick is exposing the truth about every top-tier travel product we represent. For instance, we rate the world’s top ten cruise lines, publish those rankings, and those are the only cruise lines we will represent.
- No one on our staff “sells” Our Concierge Team is fully salaried and we do not hire Travel Agents or Outside sales people. This allows us to draw from a deep pool of talent. When you work with us you work with a “Team” dedicated to the success of every aspect of your overseas vacation. No one on your team is commission-based.
- Our Managing Director was Vice President of one of the world’s largest and best-known cruise lines.
- Our President was instrumental in planning the travel for the television series “Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous”.
- Our media group consists of six web sites, three of which are the largest consumer, ad-free sites in the nation in their special area. One of them deals exclusively with Riverboats. One with cruises and one is totally devoted to non-cruise Q&A. Our consumer sites have no ads, no booking mechanism, and no silly, unfounded comments.
- Conde Nast has named us both the World’s Best Luxury Cruise and Riverboat Specialists for the past decade. We are the only firm to share this honor. We have won more “World’s Best Travel Specialist Awards” from the Editors of Conde Nast Traveler than any other travel firm in the United States.
- One of our owners is currently the Senior Contributing Editor at the nation’s most respected travel industry publication.
- Prior to Covid, we had the distinct honor of being named the “Top Revenue Producing Consultants” in the $23 Billion worldwide Virtuoso Network. We have earned this recognition for four of the past five years
- We operate the Elite Traveler Concierge Club whose members receive benefits, our monthly Travel Intel Report, and the waiving of all travel planning fees.
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO REACH OUT TO US AT 800-445-7979 OR E-MAIL US: email@example.com
PRESENTING A SMALL SAMPLE OF THE WORLD’S MOST COMPREHENSIVE CRUISE Q&A
- IS VIKING THE WORLD’S BEST – IF THEY ARE ISN’T CRUISETRUTH LYING?Q- 8.6.22 – How can Viking Cruises claim it had consistently been voted the world’s best cruise line when, based on Cruisetruth information, it clearly isn’t? A – If you read the wording on the awards they will usually read Reader’s Choice” or words to that effect. That means the readers of the various publications have sent in votes for their favorites in assorted categories. Publications are motivated to list as many awards as possible so the various cruise lines can use them in their advertising. As Viking continues to grow, the sheer number of past guests will grow to…
- WHY NO REFUND FROM REGENT WITH COVID RAMPANT?Q – 7.28.22 – I really need some help with this one. In five weeks I am scheduled to do a 12-Day cruise on Regent Seven Seas to the British Isles. Well, as it happens, I am 82 and rather susceptible to Covid. In addition, the temperatures in London and other parts of the UK are in record territory with hardly any air conditioning. I just don’t want to risk my health for this cruise and would like a refund but Regent is refusing. I would switch to another sailing and I don’t see why they are being unreasonable. I…
- WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE EUROPEAN CRUISES THAT AVOID THE ‘BIG FIVE’ CITIES?Q – We are fairly well traveled – but mostly to Europe’s “Big Five” – London – Paris – Rome – Dublin – Venice. Now, we want to cruise areas of Europe that are beautiful and a bit off the beaten track from the cities we’ve seen. Any suggestions would be appreciated. A – There are a few itineraries that come to mind. Here are some that largely avoid big cities but are entirely rewarding. These are some of our personal favorites with especially high guest satisfaction scores: A circumnavigation of Iceland Cruising Sicily, Sardinia, and the south of Italy…